Добро Пожаловать! Welcome!
Доска - Chalkboard
Have questions about Russian Christmas?! - We've got the answers!
Take advantage of a free 15-minute trial Live lesson. Contact us for more details.
Submit your payment for Lessons, Translation and Consulting services here:
"...With Natasha I always want to know more while
with other instructors I used to leave my book on the table until my
Read more testimonials here.
Connect with Speak Russian Now on:
"...Natasha was very skilled at assessing my speaking level and identifying gaps in my knowledge, and then designing learning sessions that build upon what I know and fill those gaps. She is patient, personable, and a very skilled instructor – our online sessions went by very quickly. As a result of our language sessions, I passed my oral exam! I recommend her as an instructor without reservation."
Read more testimonials here.
Speak Russian Now - learning Russian with a native instructor from the comfort of your home or office is as easy as logging on to your computer.
Привет! Hello! My name is Natalia. I was born and raised in Belarus, a former republic of the USSR. I grew up speaking Russian, and in 1997 I came to the U.S. to study English.
My love affair with languages began at an early age, and at 15 I found myself teaching languages to others. When I came to the U.S., I met many people who were interested in learning more about Russia, her culture and language, and I was glad to share my knowledge with them. As I traveled extensively, I began to look for more convenient ways to communicate with my students. Teaching online was the answer. So, in 2005, after having completed my MS in Curriculum and Instruction, I founded my own company Speak Russian Now.
Speak Russian Now offers a wide range of services online that include: Live Lessons, Translation, Interpretation, and Consulting. The company’s main focus is to provide our clientele with fast, easily accessible, and reliable Russian language services. We do our best to ensure effective communication in the online environment using an individual approach to each client.
Also, as someone who has studied English in Belarus and here in the U.S., I gladly share my experience of learning the English language by offering EFL lessons.
My educational background includes:
Master of Arts in Slavic Literature and Cultures
University of Texas at Austin
Master of Sciences in Curriculum and Instruction
Bachelor of Arts in English with a Minor in Speech Communication
East Texas Baptist University
My work experience includes:
- Teaching Russian language in group and one-on-one settings
- Translating various types of documents for business and personal purposes
- Working with American families who have adopted Russian children or are in the process of adoption
- Working as an Independent Contractor – Russian language Instructor
- Teaching Rhetoric and Writing to EFL learners at the University of Texas at Austin
- Working as a Graduate Research Assistant on the project Rockin' Russian – learning Russian using pop songs
- Teaching Russian language at Baylor University
- Teaching English language at High School
- Working as an interpreter/translator for EFL (English as a Foreign Language) schools in Belarus and Poland